We can help you by completing the HMRC form IHT400 and by applying for a grant of probate (if a Will has been left) or a grant of letters of administration if a Will has not been left (intestate).

Once we receive the grant we will forward this on to you and you will be able to distribute the estate yourself.

Hollands Accountancy, Hollands Probate, Accountancy, tax, business advice and probate services in Monmouth and Newport, Monmouth tax services, Newport tax service, Monmouth accountants, Newport accountants

We will: –

  • Phil or Kate Barry will take full responsibility for all work undertaken on your behalf.
  • Complete the probate application form and form IHT400
  • Prepare the probate forms for you to sign
  • Complete the Legal Statement
  • Apply to Probate Registry for the grant
  • Receive the Grant of Probate and send to you

Disbursements** (additional costs) are not included in our fixed fee pricing and would be payable by yourselves added to the fees above.

You will:-

  • be responsible for the collection of any assets,
  • the payment of any remaining liabilities,
  • distributing the assets for the estate.